About Mortimer Electrics
Mortimer Electrics is an Australian owned and operated industrial electrical contracting company. Originally established in 1987 and operating successfully for 30 years, Mortimer Electrics has gained a wide range of experience in PLC Control Automation and Industrial installation, specialising in but not limited to the commercial concrete, quarry and mining industries. Our services cover all aspects from Autocad Design drawings, PLC and Computer/SCADA programming to general Electrical Installation work. Mortimer Electrics has carried out programming on a range of PLC systems including Omron, Hitachi, Allen- Bradley, Siemens, Mitsubishi and also a variety of SCADA programs.
With it’s head office located in Melbourne’s south eastern suburb of Cranbourne, Mortimer Electrics provides it’s industrial electrical services right across Victoria, as well as works being carried out interstate and internationally. Since it’s inception Mortimer Electrics’ goal has been to be the preferred service provider to their clients.
Based on the many years of experience Mortimer Electrics and it’s staff have in the Industrial Services industry we understand the importance of rectifying faults and breakdowns quickly and effectively to reduce production downtime. This experience has helped us to become trusted partners to businesses locally, nationally and internationally, providing services in all aspects of the industrial electrical sector.
Contact Mortimer Electrics today and find out how we can help you and your business with our exceptional industrial electrical services.
Listed below are some ‘milestone’ dates for our company.
- 1988 – commenced trading as Mortimer Electrics.
- 1989 Company incorporated as Mortimer Electrics Pty Ltd.
- Continued with Compubatch batching System installations/ commissioning for Boral Concrete.
- 1991 Installed Compubatch Batching System for RMC concrete, Hong Kong.
- 1994 Supplied and installed SCADA based bin filling and silo monitoring systems for Boral Concrete.
- 1995 Supplied and installed a SCADA based batching system for Boral Roof Tiles (Cement).
- 1996 Supplied and installed Quarry and Rock Crushing equipment in Madras, India.
- 1996 Carried out Electrical installation/ automation and Compubatch system installation/ commissioning for Boral Asphalt.
- 1997 Installed / commissioned a Compubatch Batching System for the Freeport mine, Irian Jaya, Indonesia.
- 2002-3 Jordan Valley, Hong Kong, Quarry and Crushing Plant Automation.
- Business Excellence award received for our work on this project. (N.E.C.A. Victoria – International Project – Excellence award)
- 2005 Carry out PLC programming and installation for a Coal – Rail Wagon loading System, Tauranga, New Zealand.
- 2007 Port of Portland Mineral Sands Storage and Shiploading Facility, Electrical and Automation system installation.
- 2008 Flinders Ports, Port Adelaide, South Australia, Shiploader Electrical installation
- 2008 Electrical installation, Quarry upgrade, Unimin Australia P/L, Gladstone, Queensland.
- 2009 2500 Tonne /Hour Shiploading Conveyor System for Viterra (ABB Grain), Adelaide.
- 2009 Boral Concrete, CommandBatch, installation, setup and commissioning
- 2009 CommandBatch – Alkon – Training Seminar – Birmingham, Alabama, USA
- 2009 Quarry PLC and Scada system, Fulton Hogan Quarry, Tynong, Victoria
- 2010 Quarry PLC and Scada system. AHK Quarry, Lam Tei, Hong Kong.
- 2011 Quarry PLC and Scada system. KWP Quarry Company, Anderson Road Quarry, Hong Kong.
- 2012 Quarry PLC and Scada system. K.WAH Materials Ltd, Huidong, China
- Supplied and installed a Pugmill Blending system for Astec Quarries. (now Fulton Hogan)